Welcome to Outdoor Living and Garden, bringing you an extensive range of inspirational outdoor living ideas and garden ideas to enhance outdoor living spaces. We’ve created a collection of outdoor living ideas from well known and specialists outdoor retailers; with prices ranging from affordable to luxurious items designed to enhance existing outdoor living spaces.
Outdoor living is all about enjoying the outdoors without leaving your home; whether you have a large backyard, small garden area or a balcony. Outdoor living spaces are now treated as an extra room of a house; complete with outdoor furniture, fireplaces, outdoor kitchen and comfortable seating for relaxation, entertaining and socialising all year round.
Outdoor Living Key Areas
There are a few key areas to consider when deciding to jazz up your outdoor living and garden space:-
- Outdoor Furniture – bring your living room outdoors with a selection of comfortable outdoor seating (sofas, chairs, bean bags and benches), weatherproof outdoor tables, waterproof rugs, garden parasols and outdoor heating (fire-pits, fireplaces and heaters).
- Outdoor Storage – store away outdoor living products such as gardening tools, BBQ equipment, cushions, etc. when not in use in a garden shed or storage benches and boxes for smaller spaces.
- Outdoor Decor – decorate your outdoor room with water features, birdhouses, statues, sculptures and fireplaces.
- Practicality and Functionality – your outdoor living area should flexible enough to entertain, alfresco dining and nighttime use. Invest in covering for rainy days and outdoor lighting solutions for nighttime relaxing and entertaining.
- Weather protection – do to the unpredictable nature of the British weather you might consider shades and parasols to protect you from the elements. For cooler months heat you outdoor living spaces with firepits, an outdoor fireplace, chimeneas, fire baskets, etc.